• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Farmall Grader

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Super AMD with Ruston Bucyrus Grader

Attachments

• Paula's 50th 175.jpg
    Paula's 50th 175.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 2,079
  • Paula's 50th 176.jpg
    Paula's 50th 176.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,487
  • Paula's 50th 177.jpg
    Paula's 50th 177.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2,377

OneWelder

Although not common , a number of companys made similar conversions . Dearborn ? for Fords(I think) also have seen a setup for Alice ( have only seen pic. of any of them)as well as the Farmall- there was also a Drive In Version.

OneWelder

I am wondering why these are not around ? were they to light to be effective ? I would have thought the driveway pavers would have used if they worked ? As there size would be easily trans.
Anybody ever operate or even see one operated ?

Komatsu 150

I ran this AC which was converted to hydraulic from mechanical lift and did quite a few jobs with it up to about 10 years ago or so. Its waiting for a sympathetic mechanic. Head has been done and some other stuff. Sorry about the poor picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 1,152

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I am wondering why these are not around ? were they to light to be effective ? I would have thought the driveway pavers would have used if they worked ? As there size would be easily trans.
Anybody ever operate or even see one operated ?

Huber graders used to be pretty popular for the reasons you suggest among pavers. I don't see them as much anymore, I think they've been replaced by skid steers for prep most times.

Attachments

• grader.jpg
    grader.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,168

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
I have prepared a lot of roads and parking areas with those old Hubers.
There is a similar one that I have admired called "Athey" but never got to run one.
I think the natural progression to the mini graders like LeeBoy etc have pretty much replaced the old Huber but they did their job in their day.Thanks for the pic Steve.Ron G

Andy Detwiler

Occupation
Grain Farmer
Saw a Ford the other day at the Champaign County fairgrounds, had to move it out of a barn to get the barn ready for a show. Had to drag it out with a loader cause we couldnt find the key. It was way cool, but i didnt see a name who built the grader part. I will go see and snap a couple picks.

Andy