• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

FAE mulchers

bill5362

Occupation
I own a excavation company and a rolloff container
Oh the Memories

That reminds me of when I was young and my mom was reading a bed time story. I do think he was mad, and I guessing he didn't ask the correct question before he purchased the teeth, or the salesman was up to par on the application.

bill5362

Occupation
I own a excavation company and a rolloff container
Atlas, it is what that is written below the video, scroll down, this guys is mad.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
:notworthy thanks, the light was on but nobody was home ;)

Don't feel bad Rob, I missed it the first go around as well. :eek: I guess the obvious was just...too obvious for me. :D

As for the comments below video, wow has that dude got some anger issues! Reckon what happens when they get his order wrong at a drive thru resturant? :eek:

Iron Horse

You could not wear out teeth that fast if you tried . He wants to spend more time on finding out how to adjust the skids and how to operate the machine ABOVE grade so that he is not mulching rocks and gravel instead of bad mouthing all and sundry .

D5G

WOW! That guy is M-A-D...wouldn't want him walking into my dealership.