• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

face plate attachments bobcat Mini tract to full size

firecatf7333

I own a bobcat mt 55, which is a small walk behind bobcat. I have forks for this, but the forks won't fit on my other skid steer( case 1845c) The face plate is too small( narrow) on the forks and when i try to hookup with the case, the face plate on the case is too wide for the forks.

can i make something or weld something or would i be better off just buying a seperate set of forks for my case?

Ropinghorns

We made a nice [make do] adapter that works well when needed. It is hard to see over when hooking up, but saved $500 that a new set of forks would cost.

NCPIPELINE

Occupation
The Fixer
We have an MT55 as well as LOTS of dingo attachments, we made a "bruiser" plate that can put all the smaller attachments on full size equipment, might be something to look into. If you need some pictures let me know.