• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Exciting news for deere fans

Deeretime

Occupation
superintendent
Today i got the new calender from Brandt dealer and i had to flip through it and much to my suprise deere had a "G" series excavator.
I looked for press releases and found nothing on it, just wondering if anyone knows what is new on the machines i am sure they got the new tier of engine's but the 350 looked the same as a "D" series except for the decal.

does someone have a picture or two to share of these new machines ??

deerefan

Occupation
operator
Man our deeres already sound rough in the morning hate to see what there gonna run like with the emission stuff on the motor.

buckfever

hopefully the aftermarket will make a dpf elliminator for machines like they do for the trucks. It's a shame my 89' 555 starts better then my 05 135c.