• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Excavator stalling under load

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Your new, you might want to check the date on some of these posts before you respond. That one is almost 10 years old.

Edward D. Dixon

No offense taken. No matter how old the post is, the problem and the solutions to those problems are timeless and not specific to one individual. If someone has the same problem, I doubt he would be concerned about how old the solution is if it works. If you disagree with anything I suggested in the post, I would love to hear your opinion on that.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Nope, sounds good, have at it. New people, many times respond to posts thinking they are current. I was only trying to let you know. I didn't realize you were trying to generically offer solutions to those who may have a similar issue and don't feel like posting their exact situation on their particular machine. Good news is there are about 700K other "fix it" posts to share solutions on.

earthscratcher

Occupation
excavating contractor
pretty kool Bob/Ont was in on that one, wealth of knowledge there, miss him