• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Excavator Roll Over Recovery

DerelictTexture

Occupation
Trying tto figure out what to do when I grow up
I found a photo of the biggest tow truck I've ever seen on Flickr...then I went to the website for "Big Wheel Recovery"

So, here is the link...then go to "recovery blog"...then click "excavator roll over"

I'm still kinda blown away by that truck!

http://bigwheeltowingandrecovery.com/

DerelictTexture

Occupation
Trying tto figure out what to do when I grow up
Yeah, it's pretty cool. I used to drive a tow truck when I was a kid...I still have a fond memories of those days. Not a penny of profit...but lots of fun.

xcmark

Occupation
construction
I live about 20mins from this company , I have never seen this 85 ton recovery truck on the road. I will say that they do have some of the biggest tow truck in the area and they are always rolling!

jozzie2000

I am impressed by the truck, but how you can put a trackhoe on its side in that little bitty spot blows me away.

Phill

Occupation
land Survey Assistant
THey Guys at Big Wheel Recovery are top notch. i have followed hes posts on another forum always profesional and always willing to help educate other Rotator Operators around teh country