• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Excavator Operator's Prowess

ovrszd

Occupation
Retired Army
My neighbor runs an Excavator as well as Dozer and Backhoe. He also helps me with Grader duties if we have a snowy Winter. He can pretty much run anything. Great young man that I'm fortunate to have as a neighbor.

He sent me this picture today..... What's his point?????

Image-11.jpg

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
Excavator operators can satisfy 2 women, skid steer 1, I guess you need to be gay to run grader, and roller men end up drunk alone. Having laughed off the joke, I know all too well the value of a good roller man or person so as not to offend the feminists. It's not rocket science, but not just anyone can do it. Asphalt roller man is up another notch again. Not everyone can roll blacktop, especially someone's driveway with a lot of joints.

Bls repair

Occupation
Equipment operator,mechanic
There’s a difference between driving a roller a operating a roller . A driver makes the machine go back and forth. An operator knows how to pinch a joint ,roll a swale,cross roll to roll out creases and more.

CatKC

[QUOTE="cuttin edge, post: 735020, member: Having laughed off the joke, I know all too well the value of a good roller man or person so as not to offend the feminists.[/QUOTE]
The Canadian Prime Minister thanks you for -correcting- the -man- comment.
Apparently the PM is eliminating 'man' from official documents. . . . I wonder if this will also include from Canadian 'existence' . . .

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
Changing the national anthem, I don't think any of those war memorial status have women on them. Come July we will all be too stoned to care I guess

CatKC

Changing the national anthem, I don't think any of those war memorial status have women on them. Come July we will all be too stoned to care I guess

Your MEN and WOMEN are doing quite well in the Olympics.
I wonder if PM Trudeau will make them change their Olympic Medals and awards to say 'Persons. . . ' instead of 'Men's. . ' or 'Women's. . . ".
That would be confusing, but of no concern to the PM, who just makes the 'command' to do so.

ovrszd

Occupation
Retired Army
There’s a difference between driving a roller a operating a roller . A driver makes the machine go back and forth. An operator knows how to pinch a joint ,roll a swale,cross roll to roll out creases and more.

I say that about any equipment. I can "run" a dozer. But I'm not a dozer "operator".......

ovrszd

Occupation
Retired Army
Ryan texted me this morning that he had saw this thread. He's a lurker on here, not a poster..... Wonder what that says about his prowess........ ;)