• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Excavator cab compatibility question

scooter01922

Hey folks, I'm looking at an early 90's Daewoo 130-3 that had a cab fire. Seems to me that a bunch of daewoo and possibly other models from that time frame should share a common cab. Doesn't really seem to matter the machine size, the cab is always about the same. Wouldn't expect them to have designed different cabs for each model. Can't seem to find anything confirming this though. Would make it a lot easier to find a cab if I knew what should fit. Any and all help is always appreciated.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
To the best of my knowledge, a common cabin is used by each manufacturer.
Kind regards
Uffex

excavator

Generally speaking, all cabs other than zero tail swing, from the 120 size up to 300 size are the same size and should interchange. I'm sure there are exceptions.

scooter01922

Thanks guys, pretty much what I had come up with but was unable to confirm. A whole lot easier to find a cab in descent shape when looking at all daewoo machines from the early 90's. Vs just the 130. I'm sure if there are minor differences it will be easier to rectify those than un-crispify the original cab.