• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

EX60 URG gas guage connection at tank

Wardiker

Occupation
excavator owner, trencher owner
My gas gauge doesnt work because its not connected, I found the wire from the cab but cannot seem to locate the connector at the tank, anyone know were it might be located, Ive looked very hard, but cant seem to find it, I probably have to take the tank off for a better look.

captain charlie

Occupation
Home Trade Mstr
The book for the ex50urg shows the float assembly connected to the forward part of the tank (behind the operators seat) about half way up the tank, you might be able to see it in the dark with a flashlight. I went and looked at my machine and you are going to have to pull the tank. Hows you sight glass at the lower end of the tank?

Last edited: