• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

EX 220 Hitachi

shopguy

Hello ,I have a EX220-3 driving me nuts .Works good except when you just bearly pull the boom,bucket,arm, lever it loads engine and main pressure jumps from 800to 4000psi(engine in E) before anything moves if you pull a bit more the pressure dropes back down and increses/decreses as it should to match load and lever stroke.The swing ,R & L travel work great only those 3.When you are traveling and touch one of those 3 it will speed up then slow down the tracks like you hit the gas then brake in a car. Same in all modes & engine speeds . :Banghead
Thanks.

shopguy

Well deere came out set the angle sensor said all is good, when i showed him there was no change he said humm got his check and left. anyone ever had this probem or do they all do that? This is our first (and last) hitachi/deere. but ihave never seen this before on anything else.
Thanks for any help