• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Even I can change a bulb

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Rob I have avoided poking a stick a you as I know how easy it is to have this happen ,and believe me it has taken great restraint on my behalf as opportunities such as this are rare enough but Salève.

Stock

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
,and believe me it has taken great restraint on my behalf as opportunities such as this are rare enough but Salève.

Stock

You know how it works. :D if you dish it out, you got to be big enough to take it. :drinkup

I bet a few have read it and said "there but for the grace of God go I" :Banghead

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
You know how it works. :D if you dish it out, you got to be big enough to take it. :drinkup

I bet a few have read it and said "there but for the grace of God go I" :Banghead

And you can take that to the bank.

volvobl

[ [/Qwhat county you in? :drinkupUOTE]

Im in the centre of powys mid wales