• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Error shown on the monitor D275AX-5

jey_c

Is there a technique used to check error history on the komatsu D275AX-5. Recently it shows 'CALL E03' on the first line of the LCD and zeros on the second line. It shows also E01. Does it have the same monitoring system as 155AX-5 or it is more like 375-5 ?

jey_c

All I found behind the E03 are these following code:
1)DH40KX
2)AD00MA
3)AD00L2

All these happened at the same time where the E03 appears. All these errors are 0 hours, that means they happened at the same time I have E03.
The behavior of the machine during the error is the following: engine RPM decrease to almost half and sometimes the RPM decrease to 800RPM and even it shut off alone. If I start the machine straight after the E03 disappear, the machine runs great.
I have checked the fuel line and banjos and found the system clean. Any help?

DK88

Occupation
Field service tech.
all 3 are relacted to common rail pressure too high, check comon rain relief for issue and check rail pressure with monitor.

jey_c

Common rail relief is newly changed.
And I checked rail pressure on the monitor as follow:
@Low idle it is 400 bar
@accelarating from low idle to high idle it reaches 1200bar
the machine works good when there is no error and the engine is smooth. Except slight smoke just when accelerating.
If the fuel system is working good, why the rail pressure will reach the relief valve pressure?
All I found is a loose connector of the rail pressure sensor. Thatt will justify these errors?

jey_c

Anyway now the machine is working good, it's been two days. I let you know if something will happen next.