• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Equipment Resprays??

dozert8

Occupation
iuoe 137 operator
yeah I live on bethpage I heard via the excavating rumor pipeline that the excavator on the condo job is maybe calling it quits but thats just what I heard they are a big company they have many 330s,a 350, d9, crushers a couple d350 adts and thats just that job. is your international an ex o&g truck just saw the bumper. I also work mostly in new york I'm in 137 out of briarcliff manor I did alot of work in mahopac,somers,carmel, now I'm in yonkers working for a company out of nj , fletcher creamer they are about the same size as o&g but no material yards and we only have a handful of 10 wheelers but I hear we have 1200 peices though they are the best company I've worked for

special tool

yeah I live on bethpage I heard via the excavating rumor pipeline that the excavator on the condo job is maybe calling it quits but thats just what I heard they are a big company they have many 330s,a 350, d9, crushers a couple d350 adts and thats just that job. is your international an ex o&g truck just saw the bumper. I also work mostly in new york I'm in 137 out of briarcliff manor I did alot of work in mahopac,somers,carmel, now I'm in yonkers working for a company out of nj , fletcher creamer they are about the same size as o&g but no material yards and we only have a handful of 10 wheelers but I hear we have 1200 peices though they are the best company I've worked for

Naah, that's no O&G, they don't paint high-vis stripes correctly!
They paint just vertical lines. I always wondered why they did that (probably because its easier) - all ATHS. truck guys know that you do it close to 60 degrees with bottom closing.
Here check this site (the best site on the net for old trucks)
http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/trucks.htm
These guys know how to do it.:p

Those guys are all a LOT bigger than me!
I am just an own/op with a few pieces.

Hey was that you guys doing the bridge at the exit 29 on Sawmill, couple years ago?

mike 360*

Neil D: well all us lads on the firm like the 8080 as its zero swing, i had a track motor hose go last summer, the fitters had to take the exhaust manifold, belly plate, the whole back weight off and a whole afternoon just to replace the hose. So service wise is crap. Also we have had problems with the computer, it sometimes comes up with random warning buzzers! But apart from that, its nice to drive, what my boss enjoys about it that it shares the same pins as our 3cx, so breakers, buckets can be swapped etc. Didnt relaise case were same as js range? yep i aggree, 3cx is best jcb to get, though the most popular is surely the js 130, there are hundreds of the things about, i must of operated at least 8 different ones now!

bill5362: yeh we do alot of mech work to the machines aswell, the 8080 had new bushes, new quick hitch and pins in the dipper boom, and new tracks. Our js130 got new quick hitch aswell, and new bushes. The CAT 320d had has its tail weight resprayed, it got hired out to a farmer, he trashed it! Komatsu got full repray and valentino rossi stickers as the operator is a big bike fan!

started new job on mon, very muddy, and wet, at a cider factory making adjustments to the orchard waste dams.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 238
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 232
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 227