• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

EDGE&TA Best Of The West Show.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
And be sure to tell them you heard about it here, on Heavy Equipment Forums. :thumbsup

Deas Plant

EDGE&TA show

Hi, Deas.
Gee Deas, thanks for posting that. It looks like it will be a good show. I think I'll make an effort to attend.

Digger242j, your response is an example of why I don't post here much these days. I come here to let the members know about an upcoming show and all you can think about is the glorification of HEF.

Orchard Ex

Super Moderator
Let me get this straight. You post free advertising for the show here on HEF and you would begrudge HEF getting even the slightest recognition in return? "Now don't that just beat all...":rolleyes:

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Let me get this straight. You post free advertising for the show here on HEF and you would begrudge HEF getting even the slightest recognition in return? "Now don't that just beat all..."

Just for the record, I don't begrudge the show anything for the plug that it got here. I don't think any of us do. I'm sure it'll be interesting and well worth the time, and anybody at all could have posted the announcement and we'd have felt the same way.

Digger242j, your response is an example of why I don't post here much these days. I come here to let the members know about an upcoming show and all you can think about is the glorification of HEF.

Deas, old friend, you need to dust off your sense of humor. Considering that the only people who'll see my comment are those who are here on HEF already, I find it kind of ironic that you'd characterize it as "glorification".

If, at the show, somebody cares to discuss the merits of HEF, or lack of same, that would be their prerogative, wouldn't it? That would include yourself too...