• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Easy day today Pics

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
It's not very often I get to just go to a job and run my machine. Well I got to today and I had I great view of the Pacific.

I'm hogging out a 1:1 32' down to put in a new retaining wall and loading trucks. The building below me in where the city inspectors are so they don't even have to leave the office to check on me.

Attachments

• CIMG0626 (Custom).JPG
    CIMG0626 (Custom).JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,886
  • CIMG0627 (Custom).JPG
    CIMG0627 (Custom).JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,878
  • CIMG0628 (Custom).JPG
    CIMG0628 (Custom).JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,875
  • CIMG0629 (Custom).JPG
    CIMG0629 (Custom).JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,877
  • CIMG0630 (Custom).JPG
    CIMG0630 (Custom).JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,865

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
More

Attachments

• CIMG0631 (Custom).JPG
    CIMG0631 (Custom).JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,860
  • CIMG0632 (Custom).JPG
    CIMG0632 (Custom).JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,845
  • CIMG0633 (Custom).JPG
    CIMG0633 (Custom).JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,822
  • CIMG0634 (Custom).JPG
    CIMG0634 (Custom).JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,815

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Yes, I'm missing a tooth that's our maintenance for ya. :nono :rolleyes:

JimBruce42

Occupation
operator
Nice view, great pics... thanks for sharing.

With the inspectors that close, I guess if they really tick ya off you could just pile it on the roof:wink2 Like Steve said, it looks like your 345 needs a dentist:thumbsup

Jeff D.

Steve Frazier said:
Yea, you're missing a tooth, but the ones that are left don't look too good either!

That reminds me of a saying we have about the women in the bars around here.

"You could put all the women in the bar together,and still not get a full set of teeth!!":bouncegri

Good pics Dozerboy!!:thumbsup

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
Sure got enough teeth on that bucket most of our digging buckets only have 4 teeth on them.

Its nice being on the West Coast I feel sorry for the people that live past the Rocky Mountains they don't know what a ocean is :roll

rino1494

The first thing I noticed was the missing tooth. I always keep a good eye of them because we get into some hard and rocky material.

I wish I could have a view like that everyday at work :notworthy

PSDF350

Ford LT-9000 said:
Sure got enough teeth on that bucket most of our digging buckets only have 4 teeth on them.

Its nice being on the West Coast I feel sorry for the people that live past the Rocky Mountains they don't know what a ocean is :roll
I wouldn't be to sure of that. Our ocean water may not be as warm but still quit beautiful.

farmerted44

Occupation
heavy equipment operator
thats the funniest lookin dozer i ever saw....:bouncegri j/k nice pics

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Hey don't make fun of my teeth. You can't really see it in those pics, but the tracks are so lose that I can through them off then ever I want I think the seal are shot I told our mechanic about them almost 2 years ago.

I was going to have some fun today and run my trucks down in the bottom to finish my cut, but I couldn't get it hard enough for them to make it under there own power damn sand. Good thing it stared raining so it should be good and hard come Monday. I'll try and get some pic of us down there it's going to be real close quarters down there.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
I had to run over to the dump site today one of my bellies took his trailer off a slope. Luckily his truck was turned or he would of been on his roof at the bottom. There was a small hoe there I had to scoop the dirt out of his trailer blind so I could lift the trailer up and set it back on the road. The driver was so thankful he bought me a 12pk of longlecks.:thumbsup

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Well I had to leave the day after my last post. I couldn't cut much deeper and get the trucks out, so I hogged out all of our building over-Xs and had the scraper come in and do the rest. Well for some :cussing reason they didn't go all of the way to the end of the wall so I had to go back with a 320 and a dinky bucket (that’s all I could get the boss to go for on rent) and leap frog the dirt out of the hole. It took 8 leaps to get it out of the hole and up over the stock pile. The pics are from down in the hole one of them building the wall the other is the way I took the dirt out the existing retaining wall is 10' for an referance.

Attachments

• CIMG0685 (Small).JPG
    CIMG0685 (Small).JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,485
  • CIMG0686 (Small).JPG
    CIMG0686 (Small).JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,473
Last edited: