• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dump truck pulling a wheelie out of the gravel pit

thejdman04

ON here awhile ago there was a video I think of a green truck coming out of a gravel pit pulling a wheelie all the way. I cant find the link, does anyone know it?

DirtHauler

Occupation
Heavy Highway Dirt Hauler

jughead

Occupation
retired
wheelie

a guy delivering my loader did one wheel for about 8 ft. a few years ago. had to stop for railroad crossing on a small hill. didnt know at that time the torgue some of those trucks have

thejdman04

:OMG

I used the SEARCH :beatsme feature of the forum and typed in wheelie and got this thread, I think its the one you are looking for.

https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=3094&highlight=wheelie :OMG

Thats not the one i was thinking of but a cool one none the less. I searched and couldnt find it and looked through the safety and truck forums and didnt find it. Its been a long time since i saw it, but thanks for the help. I also searched you tube wish is where it was i believe(but link posted on here) and didnt find it.