• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

DRMCO 740 powershift transmission

zerge

Zerge, it has been sent your way. good luck.. As far as needing anything from Mexico, how about room and board for a week in February??

Hello biggrader thank you very much for the manual.Tell me more details about February.I am two hours driving from Mexico City,if its good for you let me know.

zerge

Hola Amigo.
Soy un antiguo gerente de servicio de Champion Road Machinery, responsable de la iniciación en México de la apertura y comercialización de nuestras maquinas en su país hace ya muchos años.
Jade Equipment son mis antiguos colegas y si les ayudo a servir a nuestros clientes en todo el mundo.
También colabora con Champion USA para la venta de las motos niveladoras pequeñas.
Un saludo desde Omán, de visita esta semana.

Delio :Es bueno encontrar a un experto que hable español,ya que mi inglés es muy malo.Sería posible que me ayudaras a localizar una refacción de la transmision de una Champion SERIAL 720A 52-03-9905. Biggrader me ayudó con el manual así que solo me falta localizar esa refacción.Muchas gracias,saludos desde México.
Delio : Its good to find an expert who speaks english because mine is very bad.Could you please help me to find a transmission's spare of Champion SERIAL 720A 52-03-9905 . Biggrader sent me the manual so i only need to find that spare.Thank you very much,regards from Mexico.

delio lorenzana

A ver, yo tenia una gran confusion con todo esto.

Claro que te puedo ayudar, no se si nos conocemos? yo fui el responsable de servicio para Mexico en el inicio.
Tenemos todos los repuestos que necesites, para esa transmission.
la transmision esta puesta en la maquina o la tienes completamente desarmada? yo solo necesito los numeros de referencia de las piezas.
Hazme un listado y te digo lo que te costarian y si necesitas instruciones te comunicas por mi correo: deliolorenzana@gmail.com
Estoy de visita en Oriente Medio pero te puedo informar desde aqui sin problemas.
Siempre permanezco en contacto con nuestra oficina de Orillia en Ontario, Canada.
Asi que sin mas demoras ni historias de esta pagina, dime exactamente que le sucede a tu caja de cambios y te ayudamos a resolverlo.
Un cordial saludo.
Delio

delio lorenzana

Transmission

Hola Amigo.
Soy un antiguo gerente de servicio de Champion Road Machinery, responsable de la iniciación en México de la apertura y comercialización de nuestras maquinas en su país hace ya muchos años.
Jade Equipment son mis antiguos colegas y si les ayudo a servir a nuestros clientes en todo el mundo.
También colabora con Champion USA para la venta de las motos niveladoras pequeñas.
Un saludo desde Omán, de visita esta semana.

Delio :Es bueno encontrar a un experto que hable español,ya que mi inglés es muy malo.Sería posible que me ayudaras a localizar una refacción de la transmision de una Champion SERIAL 720A 52-03-9905. Biggrader me ayudó con el manual así que solo me falta localizar esa refacción.Muchas gracias,saludos desde México.
Delio : Its good to find an expert who speaks english because mine is very bad.Could you please help me to find a transmission's spare of Champion SERIAL 720A 52-03-9905 . Biggrader sent me the manual so i only need to find that spare.Thank you very much,regards from Mexico.

My factory records tell me that your grader is fitted with a not good combination of power train, my friend.
It is a 720 model equipped with AC engine and 9138 Transmission, in African way a big matata.
Delio

zerge

My factory records tell me that your grader is fitted with a not good combination of power train, my friend.
It is a 720 model equipped with AC engine and 9138 Transmission, in African way a big matata.
Delio[/QUOTE]
A big matata? UPPS that sounds bad. I hope to solve the transmision fault then i will sell my 720A

Phil Hunt Parts

Zerge, Phil Hunt Parts here from Australia - I am after a copy of the Transmission Service Manual Section for the 9138 Transmission as well if you could manage to send me a copy i would be greatly appreciative !! My Email is brendan@philhuntparts.com.au

We are about to undergo a Transmission Overhaul and we are without the Service Section out of the Manual - I think it is Section 9 ....

Thankyou in Advance !!

zerge

Hello do somebody have or could get the CAP LID SIDE for 9138 Transmission SERIAL 9138-704 thanks in advanced!

agrando

Hello biggrader,

I have a Champion 720A with the Gearco 9150 transmission. I am experiencing the following issue. The transmission will not go into gear when the transmission warms up. After an over night soak it goes into gear fine until the transmission warms up. The fluid level is to the top of the sight level when cold and drops to the middle when running. Please send over the Gearco 9150 transmission repair manual to my email agrando71@gmail.com. Do you think I have a pump issue?

jh69race

Hi biggrader I have a Gearco 9150 in an early 80's grader. Could you send me the repair manual please. I would like to know where I could get parts or a used transmission. Any help is appreciated,
email me at: jeff@cookiesbbq.com

Silveroddo

Hey Biggrader, I was hoping to not need to get on the bandwagon for the Gearco 9150 info....... But could you send me a copy? Jelavsky@Yahoo.com
Also do you have any idea on where a guy could find the shop info on the Rockford converters? (15") going through my books I've only got the Clark info.