• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

dragline

29twincity

Occupation
retired
I am looking for information on A Sargent Scout dragline. It has no I D plate anywhere. The counter weight is cast with the Sargent Scout name in it. any help will be appreciated. Kenny:beatsme

Attachments

• fall 06 013.jpg
    fall 06 013.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 824

dgr

sargent

they were made in fort dodge iowa. the building is still there.it is a cat dealer now.

29twincity

Occupation
retired
Thanks for your reply. I had no idea where they were built and have no idea when it was built. I have not talked to anyone who has seen that type of track arrangement.

dgr

sargent

i have never seen tracks like that either.i sold a 5\8 sargent truck crane a year ago that ran and operated.look at bigoldiron.com/cranes.html where in colarado are you.i am in nw iowa.

dgr

5/8 yard.an old timer told me that was there #system mine was alot newer than this one