• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Doosan forced regen...

Tony Wells

Occupation
HogZilla Keeper
Gentlemen,
I am seeking additional information on a particular (and peculiar it seems) RTL. It's a DL250-3. From what I understand, if the need for regen is stalled by operator to 120%, it cannot be forced by the normal procedure. I have made that attempt unsuccessfully to this point, so either it is at the intervention level, or I am not getting the proper procedure to force the regen. So, is there a way to determine if the percentage is too high, or is there a firm way known to execute a forced regen that I am not seeing?

What exactly happens if it goes too long? Is it time to pull, open and vat the elements in the reaction chambers? Is there a defeat method to force regen by another means?

Thoughts appreciated!