• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Doosan excavators

Occupation
Welder , mechanic
Technical support and replacement parts are weaknesses. I worked for Doosan Infracore America and it was frustrating 15years ago and worse now. Decent machines, very well built, but basically you are on your own when you buy one.

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
I know this is an old thread, however, my son-in-law bought a used Doosan excavator about 9 years ago. It is his primary excavator and he uses it most every day for some task or the other. He rarely needs parts, and seems to have no problem when getting them from the local dealer. I think parts availability depends a lot on your local dealer.

KHADIBI

Hello
Please share more Pdf files related to Daewoo Solar construction equipment
Thanks

Qmoto

From what I've heard the Doosan machines are more or less copies of the latest Daewoo dash 5 series of excavators.

The smaller machines are popular around here, especially with urban construction. From my own experience working in an office with one digging a trench for cables right outside, it was a very quiet machine. Even with the window open there wasn't that much noise so I was quite impressed!

I have to admit I do miss seeing the old DH-range of Daewoo machines being around. I have quite a few fond memories of the DH130 and DH170 machines shifting topsoil around several sites before houses were built on the spoil heaps. :Banghead
Hey just wondering if you or anyone else has experience with any of there smaller older units. Looking at this one

2005 Doosan Midi Excavator SL55-VP 1930Hours NewRubberTracks . He's asking $41800 CAN.