• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Doosan, Daewoo models

Bellboy

COPPA
Occupation
Student
Hi there ya'll! I am a huge Doosan fan, and try as I might, I can't find any Doosan/Daewoo excavator models. So here is the big question of this thread, where do I find these puppies? Who makes them?

My main interest is the 225LCV, Solar, and the S340LCV. If you know where to get one, how to get one, or who is selling, please let me know.

Otherwise, if you got some pics of the orange Korean brand (scale models, of course), post them with comments, quality, detail, etc.

Thanks in advance guys!!

Last edited:

PeterDoosan

Different scale models

Hi,
If you are a huge Doosan/Daewoo fan, maybe I can help you!
I'm a mechanic of Doosan and for the last 1.5 year warehouse manager for the brand.
I don't know what scale models you have already in your collection, maybe you can send me a list. What I also can provide you, are some merchandising stuff, like flags or banners, very nice.
About new scale models, I've a picture of the newest Doosan CX model, which was shown on the Bauma Fair in Germany. You can see the picture here:
http://www.miniature-construction-world.co.uk/editorials/bauma2010/IMG_6454.jpg

If you like to know more about the Doosan brand, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Greetings from Belgium,
Peter.

hammerman

Occupation
excavator operator
I have worked with a 400 solar,I´ll hate it for ever,I never have seen a worse machine in all my years of experience.