• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Door hinge Pins L9000 Aeromax

monster76

Occupation
Contractor
I need a door pin for for driver door on my l9000 any one have any idea where to find i have been on Google looking for them and i cant seem to find them any where

wilko

The local diesel shop had a Ford out in the side yard, I'll try to swing by there today, but worst case you can have a machinist make one. Somebody savvy should be able to case harden it for longevity.

monster76

Occupation
Contractor
Thanks man i appreciate it.but I have a feeling a machine shop is where I'm going to end up. I didn't think it would be so difficult to track one though...

excavator

Have you checked at an auto parts store? It seems to me that I got mine from NAPA for my L8000, although that's been about 15 years ago already.

monster76

Occupation
Contractor
I tried a couple of trucks parts I'll try Napa and see if maybe hopefully they can get it.

monster76

Occupation
Contractor
napa part number 6652905. i bought these pins and drilled out my old pins and used the same size drill bit as the pin an 11/32 worked good all i had to do knock them in and cut off the excess thanks guy for all the help