• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ditch Witch tracks

PJ The Kid

Occupation
Mechanic
Wondering if anyone is running a ditch witch SK650 and what tracks you are running. Having trouble finding many good options. Ours has the wide track option and is on pavement 50-60% of the time. They are 230x72x42 tracks.

PJ The Kid

Occupation
Mechanic
We've got the prowlers on it now and are unhappy with them, but they are the only thing we can find with the lugs close like that in that size. Also the tread is deep on the prowlers but the carcass is too thin and after only 150-200 hr the sprockets are contacting the ground. I guess I'm just wondering what everyone else is running on similar size machines.

DIYDAVE

Sorry, can't give you any experience related data, Only loader I have, that aint a tractor, id an ASV RC30, its got about 2500 hrs, on the OEM tracks...;)