• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ditch witch 3500

eludemann

I have a 1994 Ditch Witch 3500 that I just purchased. It needs just a little tlc to be up to par. The trencher needs a new chain, which I have ordered. Backhoe works great. The only part that has an issue that I can't figure out is the 6 way blade. Everything works on it, however, it looks as though it has been through a war. The blade itself is bent and worn, the tilt cylinder bushing is shot, and the up/down pivot point is worn. It pretty much is a floating blade! Does anyone know of a machine that is being parted out that might still have a decent blade unit? I checked with my local dealer and they didn't know of any. I'm pretty sure the angle pivot is good, which is nice because that is the hardest part to get off. I would need at the very least the blade itself, if not the whole frame under the machine.

I am located in Northeast Indiana, if that helps. Thanks in advance for any help!