• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ditch Bucket

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
easco and geith make some good ones.

roddyo

Occupation
Manipulator of the Planet
60 Inch Ditch Bucket

It's 60 Inches wide and has less than a weeks use. The Machine burned. :pointhead I bought it for a spare and will take my money back. $1,000.00 Firm :drinkup

GGDOZERINC

That is a really good price. I did alittle research and they wont directly swap. Thanks anyway though. I wound up buying a new fleetco 60 inch. for $2700 after taxes. Why did the machine burn?

roddyo

Occupation
Manipulator of the Planet
Burned Machine

That is a really good price. I did alittle research and they wont directly swap. Thanks anyway though. I wound up buying a new fleetco 60 inch. for $2700 after taxes. Why did the machine burn?

I don't know. I bought it off a burned machine. I was bidding on a job and they wanted the Winner to start ASAP. It was going to be 6 weeks on a new bucket so I bought this one and was going to re-bush it for a 160 Case if I had to. It come off a 215 Cat. It's really a little to small for a 160 sized machine. Its perfect for a 12 ton or 135 Zero Turn machine.