• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dirt Contractors from North Dakota or that operate there.

928G Boy

Looking for a good dirt outfit from North Dakota (or that does work there) to move something in the neighborhood of 300,000 or 500,000 cubes.

Last edited:

dayexco

can't move that much dirt...but if there's pipe involved...i'm in south dakota...not "that" far away...we'd be game!!!!

crazycajun

Doesn't seem hard to find, I have relatives there. Must be too cheap of price? I'll pack up for a month or two and come move it.

928G Boy

Just want to keep our options open, we usually do our own dirt work but since the job is in the USA we're thinking we might want to sub it out.

We typically use a spread of about six 30 ton rock trucks, two D6s, an 815 and enough hoe power to keep them all busy (we're using a 345 and a 330 right now and its going alright)

It's a good job for a scraper crew as it's all relatively short haul.