• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Direction Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary fortin

Salut à tous j'ai un problème de direction et de freinage avec un caterpillar D4H de plus j'ai une lumière dans le panel board qui s'allume

Gary fortin

Caterpillar D4H 1988 #8PB02492.
Depuis le voyant, je n'ai quasiment plus de puissance de direction et de freinage. Nous avons vérifié les ressorts de bobine dans le boîtier de direction et les freins, tout semble correct

Tarhe Driver

Occupation
Comm. Real Est Appraiser-Retired cargo/helo pilot
S’il vous plaît, poster en anglais; ce qui est une exigence du forum

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Post in English please or this thread will be closed.

Thanks in advance.

Tarhe Driver

Occupation
Mine was merely a request, in French, that the OP post in English, and telling him that use of English is a requirement of the forum. My apologies for having violated forum etiquette.

Reactions: mks

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Mine was merely a request, in French, that the OP post in English, and telling him that use of English is a requirement of the forum. My apologies for having violated forum etiquette.

In addition to etiquette, it's a rule -

Posting Policies

Standard English is the official language of Heavy Equipment Forums, all posts must be made in English. Posts appearing in a language other than English will be removed from the Board.

This thread should be removed per the Forum Rules.

Last edited:

Tarhe Driver

Occupation
It's not etiquette, it's a rule -

Posting Policies

This thread should be removed per the Forum Rules.
Yes, I was, and am, very aware that English is the required language of this forum, but I was merely trying to be courteous to a non-English speaker to encourage him to correspond in English. My apologies for having violated a rule of the forum.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Yes, I was, and am, very aware that English is the required language of this forum, but I was merely trying to be courteous to a non-English speaker to encourage him to correspond in English. My apologies for having violated a rule of the forum.

Well probably a good idea not to post in French or any other language in the future then.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
I'm sure if you are in any doubt that Google translate will work just as well for you as it obviously did for @Tarhe Driver when all he was trying to do was assist a new member not to fall foul of forum rules.

Still a good idea to post in English regardless right?

Welder Dave

I think a friendly reminder should suffice whether it's in English or a response in the language posted to post in English. English is obviously not the OP's first language.

chidog

Use google translate.

Here is the first original post above.

Hi everyone, I have a steering and braking problem with a Caterpillar D4H and I have a light in the panel board that comes on

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
In the future the Forum Rules will be followed and posts not in English will be removed.

Thanks in advance.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.