• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Diesel Heater PCB Board

Hunter013

Occupation
Head Floor Sweeper
LB White Tradesmen K400 diesel heater.

Looking for the PCB Board for it. P/N: 572241

It says discontinued on their main website. I’m hoping to find one either used, aftermarket or whatever may work.

Anything is appreciated.

1693TA

Occupation
FAA Radar Engineer, (Retired)
I'm thinking that is a torpedo style heater and not too difficult to convert to mechanical operation if you run out of options. You will need a pulser coil and another transformer for ignition. Many fuel oil burning transformers have this feature included. If not, a "primary control" will work well. The electronics will be done away with unless you require a thermostat to control room temperature. Most with these "torpedo" type heaters do not and allow them to run wide open all the time.

Welder Dave

Would have to do some looking on the internet. There appears to be a lot of heaters of different brands all coming from the same parent company.

1693TA

Occupation
Would have to do some looking on the internet. There appears to be a lot of heaters of different brands all coming from the same parent company.
Desa International bought up most of the kerosene/diesel fired portable heaters many years ago. Red-Line, Knipco, Ready Heater, are all Desa brands now. I think that LB White brand is also included but they are of an more industrial line.

Welder Dave

I bought a new Heat Stream at an auction and it's the same as Pro Heat or Pro Star and another brand. The Heat Stream was discontinued but the other brands weren't. I seem to recall some LB White heaters listed under the same parent company of other brands but don't remember the name. Maybe the same parent as Master? Desa International went under. I bought a new 150,000btu forced air propane heater for $50 cause it was cheap but so far not much interest in it on Kijiji at $150. I don't need to sell it in a hurry. I bought a welder for $125 and sold it $450 3 days after listing it.

1693TA

Occupation
I heard Desa was in trouble several years ago. They did have the Master brand of heaters also. I really don't know where to source parts for these things nowadays without going to more of an industrial base. Still easy to do, just a lot more $$$ than should be for a consumer appliance.