• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Diagnostic port on a Cat 950F loader?

MUGLY

Hey all, wondering if a 95 cat 950f loader has a in cab plug in for cat et? Owner has a friend lending him the tools but all i can find is a 20pin plug at the engine. Service manual says if the machine has one, it will be in cab. any hints? thanks in advance!

mathura

Hey all, wondering if a 95 cat 950f loader has a in cab plug in for cat et? Owner has a friend lending him the tools but all i can find is a 20pin plug at the engine. Service manual says if the machine has one, it will be in cab. any hints? thanks in advance!

ET does not work on this machine. The transmission has an ecm but the engine is mechanical. The manual describes the process of displaying the codes by flash method

MUGLY

ET does not work on this machine. The transmission has an ecm but the engine is mechanical. The manual describes the process of displaying the codes by flash method

Thank you for the responce, i was digging through the schematics but could only find a four oin port.

Chisumtrail

Occupation
Parts changer
Is the transmission ECM under the step on left side? Sometime the plug is just hanging up near ecm not mounted to anything.