• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

diagnostic codes

JeremiahSr

Occupation
Vice Pres./General man./Technician
The f9c3 is MDU not receiving CAN messages from the ECU. I have ran into that 1 before. The CAN wires go from ecu to mdu. also to monitor and the Service Advisor plug-in. It is the 3 communication wires that is always together. Think even twisted? They are black, yellow and green. Just before harness plugs into the ecu and the mdu is a pig-tail that has a Resistor plugged in. There are 2 of em. The part number is usually on a tag on the Resistor. Ohm all 3 wires to all places to check for restriction. If they seem good then change the resistors.

deeretech89

Occupation
diesel tech
well I appreciate it brother my service adviser hasn't been updated and im missing that model but thanks for the info ill look into that in the am