• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deutz F2L912 - W'ont Start.

sdfjsdfj sdjasdd

Peace,

I have an Irmer Elze co-compressor, with Deutz engine - F2L912 (two pistons)

The problem: The starter is screwed and very weak, so I give it 24V and then it runs the engine.

It runs the engine - it drives and exhausts a lot of black smoke, making it look like it can't make strong columns.

During the starter I incorporate the engine rotation columns go up, and I lower the rotation columns less powerful.

After it drives, I disconnect the starter + and the engine turns off.

I checked to see if the STOP button switch might be busy, and it wasn't.

I replaced him with new injectors, engine oil filter, and new fuel filter.

It has power relays from the Relay starter that connect to the hour clock, air pressure (not connected to an electrical system), a red light bulb (it has 4 electrical connections), and the switch.

I only connected the starter wires to the switch could it be that something in the electricity is cut off so it keeps it from being driven?

I brought in a mechanic, he opened the valve cover of the cylinders, and he said that a bit of smoke was coming out of the valve which meant that the air was back and said there was probably a compression escape

And that he manages to make columns but not as powerful as he should be.

The injectors are in place (and does not appear to be running away from compression)

From where can escape compression makes it look like everything is closed ....

He said it might be that the ringlets are occupied - so -

Take out the injectors and put some Berks oil in the hole, wait 24 hours for the Berks oil to grease the dirt to give a thin starter the dirt off, and do it again. To open the rings ...

Does anyone have an idea?

Photos :
20200507_173557.jpg.43f1c4182dbaf9563270989f4e606197.jpg
20200507_173541.jpg.668d63c1b7102902d5e3bd3642707773.jpg
IMG-20200511-WA0018.jpeg.8c5a746af0be8effabefd5325d11d67c.jpeg
20200507_173529.jpg.0127169178f708b24e66a25c86966dce.jpg

wlhequipment

Occupation
Mechanic
I think people would be more inclined to help if you didn't type gibberish for a name, and maybe introduce yourself, since this is your first post.

I don't understand what you mean by "columns"

If the mechanic said you have low compression, that's a clue. Diesels need alot of that.

I don't understand what you mean by "ringlets are occupied"

Black smoke means overfueling or not enough air.

That's the best I can do.

HardRockNM

Occupation
Miner
Maybe "ringlets are occupied" = stuck rings?

These Deutz engines are just about bulletproof. How many hours does this one have on it?