• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere CT332 - No Hydraulics after changing wheel speed sensor

gumper

I recently replaced the left side drive motor on my 2009 Deere CT332. Hooked everything up except the wheel speed sensor which was misplaced. Machine turned on fine but wouldn't operate as it threw a code for the missing wheel speed sensor. I ordered and installed the new wheel speed sensor which eliminated the code. I can switch off the parking brake normally but nothing hydraulic will move. I checked all the fuses which were fine. I appreciate any help as to where to look next. Thanks,

Gumper

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Sorry, I have to ask. Do you have enough oil in it? Also, did you scroll to codes and look, instead of waiting for the display to just show a code? If I recall correctly, to check for codes on your machine you have to press and hold the menu button until you enter the service menu. Then scroll to codes. See if there are active/stored. Clear them, if any. Run again to see if any come back.

gumper

It has oil. Is there a trick to clearing the stored codes? There are no active codes but there are 8 stored codes. If I disconnect the battery for a few minutes would that clear the computer? Thanks!

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
When you scroll through the DTC's while in the service menu, the word "END" should appear after you passed the last code on your list. With the word "END" in the window, press and hold the select button until the word "CLEAR" appears, followed by "END" again. Then the codes will be cleared.