• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 844K derate condition

SlatcoAu

Hi there, I was looking over a 844K that is for sale and came across the following stored codes. (See attached) I presume that the CAN codes being thrown would cause the derate condition as the time stamps are similar ? I also presume that these codes that are being generated are likely wiring related as they are intermittent. Am off track in this thinking?

Also for the clutch solenoid shorts it had all the clutches flagged as short to ground which also points to wiring but I did not take pics of each of the individual codes.20210313_110340.jpg
20210313_110208.jpg 20210313_110219.jpg 20210313_110232.jpg

SlatcoAu

Thanks MG, of course I didn't take any pics of the needed one but if i remember correctly there was one code relating to low fuel pressure.

Bigbert

Occupation
Consulting Engineer
K1 solenoid short to ground I'd assume some humidity in a connector from TCU to control valve t/m.