• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 755c 2 front idler removal.

Oliver182

Trying to get the guide plates/side deals off the front idler. The outer plate has 4 bolts that go through that broke and seems only way I’m going to get the broke parts out is to remove it and get to the back side. What holds the side assembly onto the round axle the front idler has? Picture attached.

Attachments

• IMG_9139.jpeg
    IMG_9139.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8424.jpeg
    IMG_8424.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12

Oliver182

Ok I appreciate it. Which one of these is the bolt you need to take off and any hints on driving it out? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9143.png
    IMG_9143.png
    936.5 KB · Views: 9

Oliver182

Ok just so I’m on same page. You mean running a punch past the threads and beating on it or threading a junk bolt in to engage the threads and beating on the bolt?

Dave Neubert

Dave Neubert

Ok just so I’m on same page. You mean running a punch past the threads and beating on it or threading a junk bolt in to engage the threads and beating on the bolt?
either way if you thread it in make sure it is threaded all the way in