• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 750C will not move

T190typhoon

I’ve looked through and read several different threads about this. All have been helpful, but I seem to have a little different issue than all of them have been. I’ll start off by saying i apologize for the lengthy read. I took this dozer on trade a few weeks ago knowing it did not run. The guy said it’s not ran in 3-4 years. The machine SN plate is missing and all of the decals are missing so I’m not positive the SN. We just trucked it in a few days ago and started messing with it. When we put the two new batteries in, the dash stays on all the time until you turn the master kill off. It’s got some splices behind the fuse box we need to address. Would not crank, we found the brake cable was froze under the floorboard. Once we applied the brake, it started and ran, blade functioned but no movement. Unhooked the linkage and Released the brake from the brake valve it’s Showing a F695 code and FNR light blinking. Green light is on the TCM. Red light on the TCM is not lit up. It is the 556. Rolled the cab up, checked all connections and grounds. All is good. Tried to do calibration, all was going well until 45E came up on the dash, and I could not get it to go away. Ended up shutting it off, killing master kill and then starting back up. Once the restart the F695 code and the FNR Light went away, but now I have a F668 and F636. I ran out of time and have been scratching my head as to what to do next. Any input from somebody that knows these things?