• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 350G excavator

John Sarappa

Found nothing.

The only way to know if they are active or stored is to clear them. If they clear, they are stored, if not, then they are active. The only other way to know is to plug in with diagnostic software.

The two that I would want to make sure that they clear are the 1347.05 (SCV has high resistance) and the 636.10 (Cam position rate of change abnormal). Both of those would be the reason for 1569.31 (engine derated).
So,they cleared the codes and I went and looked at the machine. Codes were still gone when I ran the machine. One thing I noticed is that the auto idle doesn’t wor. Not a big deal but maybe can be fixed cheaply? The other thing is the regen symbol with a slash through it is on in the pictures. I forgot to look into that when I was up there, what’s does it mean? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0161.jpeg
    IMG_0161.jpeg
    462.7 KB · Views: 8

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
That icon means the exhaust filter auto clean is disabled. The only way for that to be off would have involved input from someone to turn it off. You should be able to go into the monitor to settings then to auto exhaust filter cleaning. There should be a box that can be changed to turn it on using the dial.