• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 310SJ Engine Temp Sensor Fault

rollig

I have a 2007 Deere 310SJ that gave me a code ECU 110.04. It's a fault for the engine temp sensor, high or low voltage, can't remember which. I replaced the sensor and no change. Probably a broken/rubbed through wire is my guess. Is there any particular spot in the wire harness that likes to rub on these? Any place to start looking? Any help is appreciated!

rollig

Maybe a better question is where can I find the electrical schematics for this machine? I have the service manual but it doesn't cover electrical, or at least not that I can find. If I knew which wires to check I could dig in with some confidence. I don't want to start ripping wire harnesses apart on a whim.

rollig

$300...ouch! I did buy the repair manual in pdf form. I figured that would at least have some basic schematics. What a joke. Anybody have this manual and want to bootleg a copy for me?