• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deer 644B loader want drive

chris allen

Occupation
Feild tech
Hey guys , dealing with another dinosaur here, serial number is 209246. Well the loader had been sitting up threw the winter , we got it out an ran it for a wk an did well for its age. Well later in the day it had got to we’re it didn’t wanta drive. Like it try’s to pull but nuthin. I checked fluids an level,changed the trains filter an the charge filter, both looked clean an oil smelt fine, all the hydraulics still work so I know it’s not in the drive line, would of been nice to of been able to get the strainer out but deer though it would be funny to make it impossible! Was hopeing someone on here is familiar with this loader or has a service manual on a computer, looks to be a simple Alison trains. One reverse an a low an high forward, Shift cable isn’t broken cause I can see the shift spool moveing, Did notice there were trains test ports on the valve body, Hopefully someone can help me identify witch is witch an what kinda press we should see. Thx

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Under your left leg below the seat should be a knob that you can pull in or out. If it is pulled out, try pushing it in to see if that changes anything.