• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Db2j transmission overheating

Jw Slaughter

My 2007 BD2J transmission is overheating can anyone give me some advice on where to start. Does it have a trans filter ? Where can I get service and parts manuals

Tinkerer

I see that the manual link I posted yesterday was the wrong one.
It was for a BD2G. Sorry !
I found another manual and it shows the filter location in a BD2G but it may be the same in your BD2J.

filter.jpg

Attachments

• filter.jpg
    filter.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Jw Slaughter

Thanks but the manual was only to the engine , do you have any other manuals especially parts for any of the BD2 dozers

Tinkerer

Yes I have the BD2 parts book, Jw.
It appears from my searches that the same parts book is used for 2,G and F series tractor.
I could post a link to it, but it is a read only file on the hosting website. It is not downloadable.
It is a bit of a computer challenge to create a .pdf file of it, but it can be done.
Send me your email address in a PM (private message) and I can send you an invitation to my Google Drive Then you can download it from there.