• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dash panel lamp JD310E

born2ride

Occupation
Automotive Tech
Last edited:

Desertwheeler

Occupation
Miner
Beacon like a Amber flashing light. Probably on for a lamp test maybe?

Deeretracks

Occupation
Shop Foreman
Yep, they are pre-wired to install a strobe on the roof, you just need to install a strobe and a switch. Strange that the light came on. I don't remember that coming on during bulb check unless there is a switch installed.

born2ride

Occupation
Automotive Tech
Ok i will look tonight to see if has one.. there is a complete manual on line for 200 little dirty is it a good buy? unless someone knows where a free pdf is???

born2ride

Occupation
Automotive Tech
Deeretracks
Thanks!! Not free from deere either.lol I am looking at 2 hard copies used on line now .. Pdf are sure nice thou !!

Deeretracks

Occupation
Shop Foreman
Deere has zero incentive to give them away. I'm just glad they have the pdf option now. Back in the day when only hard copies were available you could spend close to $1000 on books for one machine.

born2ride

Occupation
Automotive Tech
Deere has zero incentive to give them away. I'm just glad they have the pdf option now. Back in the day when only hard copies were available you could spend close to $1000 on books for one machine.
Yeah I hear you on that! The Ford books where pricey too. We are all online now!
I checked tractor no beacon was ever mounted. New problem tonight while driving . The lamps were blinking on and off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LDlsCDVPpA&feature=em-upload_owner#action=share

what is the button with blue arrow in pic used for?

Last edited:

lantraxco

Ether injection innit? Cold start?

Back when I worked for a construction company, it only took one new machine to convince the boss to always demand a full set of books with any machine purchase, I just showed him the bill for a parts book and service manual, LOL. The salesmen were always happy to oblige. Now I think they either give you a CD or the password to access them online.