• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Danuser Intimadator

SDTN

Does anyone have an opinion or experience using the Danuser Tree puller? It looks to be pricey, but effective if you have a lot of clearing to do.
thanks

gdanuser

I have used the Intimidator on my farm for testing and now use it to clear 20' wide trails around the borders of the property and manage deer trails. My father has some over grown pastures that were lost to cedar trees and evasive brush. I have also cleared trees (cedar, oaks, & hickory) anywhere from 1" - 25" in diameter. The trees you can't pull, you can close the jaws and use the upper jaw teeth to dig and cut tree roots to bring down almost any tree. There are other forums of people posting pictures and giving their input as well. The attachment is $2,995.00. We should see if we can set up a demo for you. Please contact me at sales@danuser.com. Hope that helps.