• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dam building math

DPete

If it's cubic yards here is an outstanding formula I have used many many times: V= H(A1+A2) divide by 54.. You take the area of the top+area of the bottom in sq. ft. times the height divide by 54, this figures in the slopes. For the OP working in metric I have no clue. For Scrub XXXX:D

Scrub Puller

Yair . . .

Dunno mate , , , some blokes reckon I'm an advocate for a certain kind of beer.

What happens is with this new format I open the site, go to new posts and it tells me (as above) DPete has posted.

I come here and I can't see the post until I submit a post myself . . . annoying but I get a good deal on x's. (grins)

Cheers.

Cam85

Thanks 4 the help fellers I never ended up doing that job as I get older I get less tolerant and won't put up with the crap people carrying on and sutch that rooster was so hungry u couldn't get off the tracker for a leak without getting grilled about production