• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Daewoo excavator s 170-111 piping trouble

naheed

been having major issues with this machine!

previously hydraulic been overheating and had a worn out main pump, just replaced with a new pump hoping it would cure overheating but it hasnt.

machine has alot of power now!

control valve was leaking alot so got that out and replaced all the Orings around it. unfortunately putting it back in with all the oil everywhere i lost a few of my pipe marking but managed to get it back on, done all pressures, main relief@ 320 bar and overload@ 340, swing @ 250.

now having an issue when i use boom up or down it releases the swing brake and feels like the engine slighty loads! ive got some pipes wrong somewhere, would be really great if someone would help me with some piping pictures?

plus the hydraulic overheating issue!

cheers guys

naheed

any idea how to set the anticavitation valves aswell?
boom and arm!