• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Daewoo/Doosan 2005 Hyd. ret filter

Teemo

Can anyone tell me where the hyd return filter is on this machine,2005 Daewoo/Doosan 225 Lcv
We replaced the cartridge and suction filter in the tank and display is telling us the return filter is clogged, were either blind or it's some where im not familiar with.

Thanks,
Tim

zxa

the only other filter is the pilot filter....if you have changed the two filter in the tank, you shouldn"t have the code...did you erase the code first?? maybe you have to clear the code in the "epos" by the display... you will have to go on the sub menu by the display...

Teemo

Thanks,ZXA
Thats what i thought,yes pilot filter has been changed. It was kind of cold soim thinking it may have been that the hyd oil was cold. Didnt see the code after machine warmed up though,its just never happened before so i was a little curious.