• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D8 owners- need a set of tracks?

jb1

Sorry if I'm hijacking the forum with this. Maybe an owner of a D8 L,N,R,T would like a complete set of tracks 80-90% remaining and save me from trying to fit them on my ex400-1 . Would swap for a new set of berco rails to fit the 400. (about half the value , have pics and measurements of the d8 tracks)

jb1

Found a set of bercos for ex 400 so D9gdon or anyone interested I would take 4500 for the set of D8 tracks at 80% remaining.

Slick

Have running D-8 with pony motor used last year has u blade the under carrage is in my eyes 90 % but lets say 75 to 80 and I know I am good this machine will push a lot of dirt . low low hour machine