• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D8 full frame rake blade w/ splitter & tilt

treemuncher

Occupation
eatin' trees, poopin' chips
I have a Weldco Beales rake blade that I am willing to sell. It features a full push frame, currently sized to fit a D8K, hydraulic tilt and a splitter wedge.

I purchased this for my Liebherr PR751 dozer but the trunnion balls on the 751 are larger than a D8 and smaller than a D9. I don't need this unit bad enough to invest large sums of money into a trunnion socket conversion as the parts are extremely expensive from Liebherr.

This unit should fit any D8 to D9 sized machine with proper modifications. The man I purchased the unit from said they regularly spilt 13'-14' diameter stumps with the splitter and made faster work of uprooting the root mass.

Attachments

• IMG_0550 640 .JPG
    IMG_0550 640 .JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 631
  • 646 burlington 003.jpg
    646 burlington 003.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 664
  • IMG_0551 640.JPG
    IMG_0551 640.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 526