• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D6t

viktor

Have d6t and the problem I have is ignition not coming on the not comings on I checked the master switch it is good.and when I tur the master switch off I have power 24 volts at body .cat00d6tpksb01654

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Hold the phone Mr. Yousaf. Show some courtesy and don’t barge into this thread asking for stuff on your first post. Nige is the kindest, smartest, most generous gentleman of the highest regard we have on the HEF.

Please go to the new member introduction forum and introduce yourself. Holy cow. We are a tight group. Best forum on the interwebs. Tell us what you are working on. Break some bread. We are glad to help.