• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D6T wont go ahead or back help!!

53EAB52A-81C2-4F07-889F-F433A62739D4.jpeg I’m having the same issue on a D6t as well
Your codes are: -
622.02 - transmission upshift switch
299.08 - transmission lever position sensor
673.02 - transmission speed sensor #2
585.02 - transmission speed sensor #1
689.05 - left brake solenoid
468.03 - brake pedal position sensor
588.09 - power train ECM not receiving data from Monitor system

Has the tractor been sitting for a while or did it just sit overnight and you came back the next day and it had the problem..?
Without a Serial Number it's difficult to pinpoint but my bet would be on an electrical connector somewhere that is either loose or has damp/corrosion inside it.

Attachments

• 745D5FC1-CE45-4E59-9932-5E14D4DA8E6C.jpeg
    745D5FC1-CE45-4E59-9932-5E14D4DA8E6C.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 5
Do you have an idea where on top of the engine I’ve being looking everywhere in the engine compartment and all the way around

ahart

Alexis-
What exactly are you trying to find? When you say “aftertreatment module” that is referring to the entire emission package that sits under the hood and directly above the engine. If there’s a specific component on the module that you’re trying to locate, we can help.

Alexis-
What exactly are you trying to find? When you say “aftertreatment module” that is referring to the entire emission package that sits under the hood and directly above the engine. If there’s a specific component on the module that you’re trying to locate, we can help.
Alexis-
I’m actually looking for the module

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Holy cow. This thread is all over the place. Went from rats to modules to SCR. But, that’s cool. Carry on.

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
I got a great rat story. It involves a used Kenworth tanker from Opperman & Son, a fuel terminal in Juneau and a big a$$ invasive rat from California that escaped from his home in the headliner and took up residence in the warehouse.

I’ll start a new thread and find the pictures.

ahart

Coaldust- I’ve got my pet peeves about tagging onto someone else’s thread with a different machine and different problem. I don’t think I’m ever going to overcome it but this platform is at least helping me ignore and overlook it.