• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D6t ACM location

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
As per the other reply. The big silver lump indicated in the photo below. It should be right in front of your nose when you open the side door of the engine compartment. I agree with ahart. Open the side door, take a photo of what you see and post it back here.
BTW the machine S/N is MH700734.

upload_2023-1-1_0-12-56.png

92U 3406

Occupation
Wrench Bender
Isn't that the CEM?

I've been away from Caterpillar land for a couple years so I might be behind the 8-Ball lol.

Yes sir, but what im looking is the control module for the regeneration system, the actual module that control all the aftertreatment system

The aftertreatment ECM is on the left side of the seat behind the panel under the console. View attachment 276473View attachment 276474
Wow!! I wouldn’t never guess that is buried in there, I’ve been looking literally everywhere I even drop the belly pans down under the machine looking for that. I really appreciate it so much, thank you Happy new year!!