• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D6r xw undercarriage cost

JAB1

How much would it cost to have undercarriage replaced on d6rxw iii 2006 model? Pads are fine. Just a ballpark figure, which item wears out first? I dont know anything about undercarriage buying first dozer dont want to take blood bath. Have a report on tractor.

Pipelinemech

Theres a lot of questions that need to be answered before you could ask for a quote. Does the machine have cat classic or system one undercarriage. If classic are you going to go back with cat rails or berko,itm, vtrack or any other aftermarket maker? Does it need a total undercarriage or just rails? Whats the wear percentage on the idlers? If your gonna strip it down for undercarriage how does your equalizer bar pins and bushings look? What about roller frame pivot bushings. Those are two things i would definately check cause its easy to pull the rollerframes while your that far down. Just my nickels worth.